To find a meeting, use the tool at the World Service Office website.
Note: During COVID-19, many face-to-face meetings have been put on hold and are instead being help by conference call or via Zoom. Please call the number for the specific area you are interested in attending a meeting and they will provide you with the information and/or point of contact that will link you up with electronic meetings.
Meetings for families, friends and observers welcome anyone and everyone who would like to learn about Al-Anon Family Groups. People who attend these Al-Anon meetings include alcoholics, students, professionals and human resources employees who work with alcoholics and their families.
Generally, Al-Anon group meetings are for families and friends only. Anyone who has been affected by someone else’s drinking is welcome. This gives attendees the freedom to share and listen to the experience, strength, and hope of one another on a confidential and anonymous basis.
Local Meeting Information Services
Local meeting information services may have information about temporary cancellations and re-locations that the World Service Office does not have. They can be particularly helpful to contact if you plan to attend a meeting around a holiday. See below for Zoom meeting options.
|Ann Arbor Area (Washtenaw Co)||(734) 995-4949|
|Detroit Metro||(313) 242-0300|
|Genesee Area (Flint)||(810) 234-1460|
|Grand Rapids Area||(616) 222-0632|
|Kalamazoo Area||(269) 343-4328|
|Lansing Area (Central Michigan)||(517) 484-1977|
|Oakland County Area||(248) 706-1020|
|Michigan Thumb Area||(989) 912-5478|
|Traverse City Area|
ZOOM MEETINGS AVAILABLE
|Northwestern Michigan||(231) 675-7044|
|Upper Peninsula (west of Engadine)||Area 61/Wisconsin|
- DURING COVID-19, MANY ZOOM MEETINGS AVAILABLE:
- Traverse City Area offers Zoom meetings 6 days a week (every day except Saturday). Go to https://alanon-d39.org/meeting-schedule to obtain Zoom meeting id’s and passwords.
- Manistee/Ludington Area offers the following Zoom Meetings:
- Scottville AFG, Monday at 8 pm ET
- Ludington AFG, Wednesday 8 pm ET
- Hart AFG, Thursday at 6 pm ET
- Manistee Mending Hearts and Minds, Thursday at 7 pm ET
- Contact Gay H. at 616-340-9025 or firstname.lastname@example.org for login codes.